Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rolfing journal

Blog is back up! (so is email on my laptop, not certain about iPad yet, haven't used it).
Where to start? Let's start w/ the Rolfing journal since you've missed comments for sessions 3,4, &5.
Session 3: I'm taller. True. Amanda worked on lengthening the sides during that session. I got up to look in the mirror after she worked on the L side and it was so smooth. The right side (not worked on yet) had that little roll of fat that some of us have when in bathing suits and it looked "scrunched up". Very COOL. And, no more pain in the sides when I do things like turn to reach for my seat belt. Discomfort level: basically nil (disclaimer: I can only speak for myself on discomfort levels).
Session 4: the legs, ow. But to have untangled calves, quads, and hamstrings is worth it.
Session 5: the core, loved it! And, this would be a great session for women who are having fertility challenges as I could feel the RenMai and ChongMai channels opening, filling, getting warm. COOL again! Amanda and I are always talking about how TCM and Rolfing would go so well together. I strongly advise this treatment to all women who need their bellies opened, centered, untwisted and will recommend it to my fertility patients. No waking up w/ crooked hips since this session. Discomfort level for me was nil.

I'll catch you up on any TCM/Acupuncture updates in next writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment