Thursday, June 4, 2015

Please take loving care of your dogs!

Hi Everyone,

It's a little hard to see but in the lower left corner of this window is the dog that bit my husband on Memorial Day and that Denver Animal Control has not been able to secure since the owners won't answer the door. Now, I do feel really sorry for my husband who was in pain, has had to have hand surgery (that will probably partly wreck our vacation in Moab soon) but I also feel really sorry for this dog. Look how sad it looks! It's a German Shepherd puppy (a year old) and needs to run and NOT be cooped up in a condo all day. Poor thing - it's a ground floor row house unit so he can see people all day. A UPS driver whom I bumped into knew immediately which dog I was talking about. She said it lunges at her all the time. Plus, the parkway in front of and on the sides of their unit is full of dog poop. Bad owners!!!! They can't even be called "caretakers" instead of owners because they clearly don't care about their dog OR the human beings that it bites. The owner yelled at my 68 old bleeding husband and didn't offer to help one bit. My husband didn't have his cell phone with him so had to walk home (only 2 blocks) and call 911 to get treated. I wish Denver Animal Control could seize it and get it a better home.




No comments:

Post a Comment