Monday, June 22, 2015

Has sex become a chore, you're upset or tired about that and want finally to talk about it? You CAN and should!

Has sex become a chore, you're upset or tired about that and want finally to talk about it?  You CAN and should! My new book is a compilation of interviews with women about this topic along with the science of it from modern medicine, Chinese medicine, and psychosocial reasoning. The research scientist (my Ph.D.) in me wants to find out how, why, what we can do about it, etc. The interviews I've held so far have so enlightening, inspiring, and have made me feel so grateful that women are willing to share with me what's on their minds.

We need to talk about it. One woman told me that "actually chore isn't the right word ... ordeal is more like it". Many women love the title "Sex Sucks" because it does and it shouldn't or we want to know why!
If your friends, women in your family, etc. talk about this, PLEASE SHARE THIS POST with them. I will be happy to send them the questions or interview them via phone.
I have been practicing Chinese medicine for more than 15 years and want to help women everywhere understand this epidemic! So if you are having the experience that you're too tired, it's a chore - just another thing to put on your list, you're too depressed or just don't feel like it, let’s talk. 
The women whom I have already interviewed were so grateful to be able to talk about this issue because society still puts pressure on us to be interested in sex all the time and to just not talk about it or admit it if we're not. Men get to talk about their ED all the time, they have commercials about it for goodness sake - it's an issue for men and it is getting attention so that it can be dealt with! We have that same right.
HERE'S WHAT WOMEN ARE SAYING:
"I feel like my prayers have been answered. Just answering the questions and sharing this burden has been insightful and healing".
Let me open up conversation and help explain a phenomenon that many women, including myself, have experienced - lack of interest and feeling that sex is just not that important in life anymore. In fact for some women it just feels like a relationship chore.
And, if the topic doesn’t pertain to you please SHARE this because believe me, there are women out there who want to share in a confidential atmosphere.
You may call me (303-947-6224), email me (DrMLucas@AcupunctureWoman.com), we can Skype, or meet in person. The important thing is that we get to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment