Friday, January 25, 2013

Cosmetic Acupuncture works!

When I talk with people about Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture, I tell them that people will say things like "do you have a new hair style?" or "you look great, what are you doing?" or "you look like you've lost weight", "you're not as tired as I've seen you"  etc. etc.  They would never say "have you had a facelift?"  Well, I have been doing the Mei Zen cosmetic acupuncture protocol on my myself for the last 3 weeks; I'm doing the complete 5 week long protocol.  A few of my patients and my MT have made comments just like those above and I would accept them but then wonder why all of the sudden they're making comments like that.  Of course!  It's because I'm doing Mei Zen. Cosmetic acupuncture works!


Insurance billing: As a service to you, we find out whether or not your health insurance covers acupuncture and when it does we bill your insurance.  There are plans that cover it, some pay for unlimited visits.  Why not be healthier?  That's what the insurance company realizes - preventing surgeries, the use of expensive pain killers, and your having to have medical procedures saves them (and you!) money.  And even preventing the common cold saves your employer money.
Follow this blog at http://denveracupuncture.blogspot.comFollow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DenverTCMClinicwww.AcupunctureWoman.comwww.CosmeticAcupunctureFacelifts.comwww.PulseSeminars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment