Monday, March 19, 2012

Seasonal allergies? Chinese herbs can stop your sniffling and sneezing!

If you are suffering through seasonal allergies, give me a call. Not only does acupuncture successfully treat allergies but I have the bomb Chinese herbal formula for allergies. I kid you not, 100% (including myself) of people who have taken the formula say it basically "cures" their allergies. No more symptoms! And, you don't need to take it forever like you do some pharmaceutical drugs. No more allergy symptoms just put it away for next time.

It's the healthy way to treat your allergies.

Since it is a Chinese herbal prescription, I will need you to come in for a treatment so that I can get your medical background and do a proper pulse examination/diagnosis to be certain that the energetic properties in the herbal formula are right for you.
Call 303-947-6224 or email me at DrMLucas@AcupunctureWoman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment