Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gratitude rituals

What is (or are) your gratitude ritual(s)?
As I shopped in a local market, I saw a social situation that made me want to cry. In fact, I did tear up a little. But immediately I was overwhelmed by a sense of gratitude for all that is good in my life. And, just so you don't think that my life is super perfect without any issues, it isn't, but I was still overwhelmed w/ gratitude.
I wished I could have done something to show my gratitude right then. I pray and I express my gratitude to those who are helpful in my life and business but at that moment I felt like I needed "more" ...... it's hard to explain. I guess I almost felt like I wanted to be a walking billboard of gratitude.
Then it struck me. This is a perfect use for social media - ask friends and colleagues what you do to express your gratitude. I will love hearing your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment