Friday, November 4, 2011

Acupuncture helps relieve cancer-related fatigue (CRF)

One of the things I like about this article is that the researchers also advise lifestyle "changes" ..... and I am always talking in my practice about how I am a guide, Chinese Medicine heals but one also may need to help oneself through QiGong, Taichi, yoga, exercise, nutritional changes, etc. Life without pain is a lifelong journey that can require vigilant treatment or other activity that makes our quality of life better. In this case, the goal is cancer treatment with minimum negative side effects. I have treated many people going through various cancer-related treatments who say that acupuncture helped them maintain a "more or less" normal level of activity. Some didn't even have to take much time off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment