Thursday, October 8, 2015

Want to lower your antidepressant or anti-anxiety prescription load?

You CAN lower your prescription drug load.


Hear it right from one of my patient's own testimony:
Genbook review:
Awesome-Highly recommend!
I have been going to Dr. Lucas for about 6 months. She has helped alleviate my back pain, get my allergies under control, and lessen my depression. Since seeing her, I no longer take an antidepressant ...I'm on 1/2 does of my anti-anxiety drug and have started running and doing crossfit (activities that I have not been able to do for 7 years). Her herbal supplements and skin care are amazing as well!"

You CAN get well!

TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR CHILD or if you want to get healthy and happy - book online at http://www.genbook.com/bookings/slot/reservation/30236193?bookingSourceId=1000

I now offer my services in Littleton ONE DAY A WEEK so make your appointment now! 
My office is in the suites of Littleton Internal Medicine Associates.

We bill insurance. Verify your coverage here:

No comments:

Post a Comment